Transforming integral services towards modern technology
We are among the leaders in substation automation for 20 years running, providing solutions to South East Asian markets and Taiwan.
As providers of cost-effective and reliable solutions for substation integrated control & automation, our strong track record and proven project management capabilities back you up with a commited and competent team.
Our strong after-sales support gives you timely assistance in maintenance issues and troubleshooting.
Solutions aligned with reliability and better asset management
Our customised solutions are targeted to improve reliability and reduce operating costs through:
- Prediction and aversion of equipment/system failures
- Faster power restoration during outages with automation
Additionally, we conduct testing and installation of substation control systems, RTUs and FTUs, giving you a truly end-to-end service that caters to your needs.
Plan ahead with us
With our solutions, experience better management of your assets with a more accurate short-term and long-term projections for your asset planning and development purposes to:
- Enhance reliability of equipment and systems with fewer interruptions to operations and production
- Improve customer satisfaction, which is also a testament to our good work
- Move towards open solutions to enhance your adaptability, as we keep you abreast of the fast-paced world of modern technology – experience the benefit of seamless interfacing with other proprietary systems
What We Offer
Our solutions in Substation Automation cover turnkey services for:
- New installation
- Assets replacement
- Interfacing with 3rd party systems
- Expansion or upgrade of existing system
Bringing you through start to finish
We follow a strict standard in our provision of services, ensuring that our workflow covers all the important checkpoints relevant to every solution.
- Design & development of turnkey solutions that are specifically tailored to your operational/production needs
- Factory acceptance tests – ensuring that the products we install are suitable for use and meeting the requirements
- On-site supply, delivery, installation and acceptance tests – we cover the entire scope of works from the time you engage us to completion, even providing you with hands-on training, making sure that every loose end is tied up before we hand over to you
We understand the importance of keeping your services up and running, reducing the instances of outages, and expediting restoration protocol when necessary.
Hence our 24/7 after-sale support gives you the assurance that we are always ready to respond to any emergencies within your warranty period.
In the provision of our Substation Automation solutions, we make use of the following products:
- Sole distributor for Siemens SICAM Products
- XCell RTU
- S800 RTU
- F80 Series FTU
- Hopf GPS Clock
- Barco Video Wall
Click here to view the list of product brochures.
Clients and Projects
Our abilities in providing cost-effective and reliable turnkey solutions backed by a strong after-sales service and committed workforce has rendered us the preferred choice in Substation Automation solutions.
Listed below are some of our esteemed clients that we have served throughout our years of experience.
- SP PowerGrid Ltd / SP PowerAssets Ltd
- SMRT Trains Ltd
- SMRT Services Pte Ltd
- Senoko Energy Pte Ltd
- YTL Power Seraya Pte Ltd
- Companhia Electricidade de Macau
- Taiwan Power Company
- Department of Electric Power Transmission & System Control, Myanmar
- Metropolitan Electricity Authority (Thailand)
- Provincial Electricity Authority (Thailand)
- SP PowerAssets – Supply, delivery, installation testing and commissioning of 576 units of Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) for 22kV distribution substations
- SP PowerAssets – Installation and commissioning of 800 units of RTU for 6.6kV distribution network
- SP PowerAssets – Expansion of 50 sets of RTUs for connection to Solar Irradiance System at transmission substations
- SMRT – RTU upgrades for 7 MRT stations in relation to asset renewal and power equipment upgrade for North South and East West MRT line
- SP PowerAssets – Hardening of integrated surveillance operation and security system for 62 numbers of 66kV substations
- SMRT – Provision of remote monitoring and control facilities for the new Canberra MRT station
- Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) – Provision of video wall display system for the Command Centre
- SP PowerAssets – Installation and commissioning of 557 units of RTU and master controller units for 22kV distribution substations
- SP PowerAssets – Supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of 900 units of RTU at 22kV distribution substations
- Myanma Electric Power Enterprise – Supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of 5 substation control system for transmission substations including provision of additional systems and support for another 50 substations
- SP PowerAssets – Supply, installation and commissioning of 20 units of Sicam AK RTU for transmission substations
- SP PowerAssets – Installation and commissioning of 400 units of RTU under extension of remote monitoring & control for the 6.6kV distribution network
- SP PowerAssets – Supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of 211 units of RTU and master controller for the 22kV substations
- Taiwan Power Company – Installation and commissioning of feeder terminal units for overhead line feeder automation projects
- Provincial Electricity Authority – Installation and commissioning of feeder terminal units for overhead line feeder automation projects
- Metropolitan Electricity Authority – Installation and commissioning of feeder terminal units for overhead line feeder automation projects