Management of Electricity, Gas, Heating & Cooling, and Water Supply
Due to energy market liberalization and increasing sustainability pressures, municipalities and multiutilities must cope with increasing uncertainty. In addition to the pressure to reliably supply power, gas, heating, cooling, and water safely, there is an expectation for companies to align their value orientation with environmental and climate protection.
Spectrum Power™ supports multiple commodities with the most advanced operational planning and optimized network operations tool, as well as the seamless integration of renewable energy.
This solution offers a number of features for all supply areas:
- Reliable forecast including after-the-fact applications for electricity, gas, water, and district heating.
- Water supply management to minimize operating costs and secure high quality of supply or reliable supply.
- Load management of gas for optimal use of purchases, considering dispatchable reserves, loads, and own generation while securing uninterrupted supply.
- Multi-utility merging of existing control centers into one unified solution for multiple commodities.
- Fast fault location and service restoration in the electrical distribution network resulting in minimal outages and cost savings.
- Secure integration of renewable generation with efficient peak load management and reliable voltage regulation avoiding expensive network extensions while operating the existing network in an optimized way.